TATCOT IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ARE OPEN.
The Tanzania Training Centre for Orthopaedic Technologists (TATCOT) located in Moshi (Tanzania) offers five distinct courses of study, which all are accredited by the International Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO):
Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology (3 years training programme)
- Certificate in Lower Limb Prosthetic Technology (18 months training programme)
- Certificate in Lower Limb Orthotic Technology (18 months training programme)
- Certificate in Wheelchair Technology (12 months training programme)
- Certificate in Spinal Orthotics (10 months training programme conducted through blended learning)
TATCOT is pleased to announce that admissions for the 2019-2020 academic year are open.
- Beginning of applications: 2ndJanuary 2019
- Application deadline: 31stMay 2019
- Beginning of the course: 04thNovember 2019