Call for expressions of interest for conducting a multiyear program evaluation of CBM in Cameroon
The integrated program for improving the quality of life of people with disabilities in the northern regions of Cameroon (OUI), implemented by Caritas CODAS lies on completion of its second phase. The objective of PIAP is to ensure the prevention of disabilities and to improve the quality of life of people with disabilities through six components, namely:
– facilitating the access of people with disabilities to quality eye care;
– improving the academic performance of children living with disabilities;
– Community participation and development actors in the rehabilitation of people with disabilities;
– participation of people with disabilities in the life of their communities through Community Based Rehabilitation intervention;
– facilitating equal access for men and women, adults and children in various activities of the program and
– minimizing the risk of child abuse.
In order to conduct the final evaluation of the program scheduled in February 2018, the CBM Coordination Office in Cameroon search a Senior Consultant in Project Evaluation which will be responsible for driving the assessment and lead the evaluation team . He will have proven experience in driving inclusive development project assessment and have a perfect mastery of RBC themes, ocular health, education (inclusive and specialized). The assessment will also be a gender perspective and safeguard the child.
The project is based in a French area with French-speaking actors, assessment working language will be French. Similarly, the tools and the report will be developed in French;
Resource persons meet the profile, available and interested are requested to express their interest in taking attaches with Julius FON NIBA, Country Representative of CBM in Cameroon Coordination Office within 10 days of publication of this notice, to regain possession of the TOR of the assessment and discuss other practical arrangements.